When an individual develops a problem with gambling or is affected by someone else’s gambling they can feel isolated and alone. Gambler's Help counselling offers a non-judgmental and safe place to speak about the issues and feel supported.
Gambling counselling provides individuals with strategies and support to minimise potential gambling harms. Counselling allows you to talk about the impact of gambling on your life in a safe, confidential, and non-threatening environment.
Gambling counselling offers
- professional, confidential and free counselling, face to face or by telephone
- after hours appointments by arrangement
- support for individuals, as well as affected others
- a non-judgemental and safe environment
- referral to other agencies where appropriate
- culturally appropriate assistance
- support as you move through the process of change
Counselling can be individual, couple, family or group-based. Goals are worked out with you and you decide what issues you might want to address.
For more information, or to book a counselling session, call us on (03) 5337 3333 or 1800 858 858 (after hours) or CONTACT US.